WHO WE ARE
Formed in 1999, e Fire and Safety was established to provide a specialist need to Fire Protection products and services. What started as a small Western Australian family owned company has now expanded to include branches in Kalgoorlie, Mandurah, Northam and Adelaide, with the Head Office in Perth. We are authorised distributors of some of the world’s largest manufacturers of fire protection products including; Ansul, Amerex, Bulbeck, Flamestop, Ampac and Notifier.
Since e Fire and Safety’s humble beginnings the company has grown to include a wide range of fire and safety protection elements with specialist staff consisting of Portable Fire Technicians, Fixed Fire Technicians, Electricians, Special Hazard Technicians, Admin and Warehouse staff. Throughout all these years their vision has stayed the same.
‘To offer a complete fire and safety package to protect your most valuable assets.’
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a wide range of services in the fire protection industry which comprises of:
- Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
- Portable Fire Protection
- Emergency / Exit Lighting Systems
- Special Hazards
- Automatic Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Fire Pumpsets
- Passive Fire and Smoke Systems
- Fire Training and Emergency Evacuation Planning
OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Fire Detection and Alarm Systems – Routine maintenance, service, installation and repairs of Fire detection and alarm systems, including Fire panels, EWIS, OWS, Nurse Calls and Sprinkler systems. As per Australian Standard 1851, these are serviced on a regular basis.
- Portable Fire Protection – Routine maintenance, service, installation and repairs of Fire extinguishers, Fire hose reels, Fire hydrants and Fire blankets. As per Australian Standard 1851, these are serviced on a 6 monthly basis.
- Emergency / Exit Lighting System – Routine maintenance, service, installation and repairs of Emergency and Exit Lighting. As per Australian Standard 2293.2, these are serviced on a 6 monthly basis.
- Special Hazards – Routine maintenance, service, installation and repairs of Vehicle fire suppression, Kitchen fire suppression, and Gaseous fire suppression. As per Australian Standard 5062, 3772 and 1851 respectively, these are serviced on a regular basis.
We are proud to declare that all our staff are fully accredited and possess certified training certificates in line with Australian Standards. We pride ourselves on the knowledge of being one of only a handful of companies fully accredited throughout Western Australia. We are Gold Members of the Fire Protection Association of Australia, as well as members of various other organisations throughout the Asia Pacific Region.
As part of our continual commitment to our staff and customers, we regularly carry out new product training, regular audits on premises, and upskilling of our staff to ensure that we continue to grow and are valued and regarded as one of the finest Fire and Safety companies in both Western Australia and South Australia.
OUR MAJOR CLIENTS
Our client list encompasses everything from local government departments, restaurants, small, medium and large local businesses through to mining companies, theatres, hospitals, factories and many more.
Some of our major clients include:
- City of Armadale
- Christchurch Grammar
- Foundation Housing
- Masonic Care
- Raine & Horne
- Santa Maria
- Shire of Northam
- St Ives
- St Marys Boarding School
- Suez Environmental
‘e Fire & Safety have been a trusted supplier that Celsius have used for the past 8 years. The service that they offer has been outstanding and we would highly recommend using their services.’ Antonio Serianni – National Business Development Manager, Celsius Fire Services Pty Ltd
‘e Fire & Safety have been a supplier to SCC for approximately 9 years now and we recently recontracted them for a further 3 years with a 2 year extension option due to the excellent level of service they provide.’ Steve Samuels – Service Delivery Manager, Southern Cross Care (WA) Inc.
‘e Fire & Safety have been our fire technicians for over 8 years now and we couldn’t be more happy with the level of service and prompt attention to any requirement including emergency callouts.’ Noel Leerson – Maintenance/Security Supervisor, Amcap
|CEO/Managing Director||Richard Elkington|
|General Manager||Phil Stone|
|Administration Manager||Christine Elkington|
|Fixed Fire Services Manager||Ben Tyzzer|
|Adelaide Manager||Chez Cardinali|
|Kalgoorlie Manager||Ross Elkington|
|Mandurah Manager||Rowen Mead|
|Karratha Manager||Travis Mitchell|
|Special Hazards Manager||Nat Psaila|
|Recycling Manager||Reece Tilbury|
|Workshop Manager||Darren Harvey|
|Fixed Fire Office Manager||Sandra Wickes|
|Exit / Emergency Office Manager||Tahnee Cowie|
|Fire Training – Senior Sales Manager||Terry Harper-Monaghan|
Copyright 2021 eFire & Safety